From history and nature, to festivals, live music, sports, shopping and great food, Tomball is at the center of it all.
Here’s just a sample of what’s waiting for you in Tomball, Texas right now!
- Tea rooms and Country cooking, award winning Texas craft barbecue and Baja-style Mexican treats, homemade desserts and ice cream hand-dipped by real soda jerks.
- The Tomball Museum Center with a dozen historic buildings and museums.
- Tomball’s restored railroad Depot and museum
- More than 40 historic cemeteries, markers, museums and homes within a short drive
- Three dozen driving ranges and golf courses for all skill levels just minutes away
- Parks, nature preserves, hiking, biking, and fishing
- Local community and professional theater productions
- The Tomball Farmers Market
- Discover pioneer life at Kleb Woods Nature Center and Farm
- Pick your own fruit and berries at the Matt Family Orchard
- Visit Cork This, Bernhardt and more than ten other wineries along the Bluebonnet Wine Trail
- Sample Texas craft beers at area breweries such as 11 Below, Southern Star and Lone Pint
- Whitmeyer’s Distilling Co. is just minutes away
Events & Festivals
- The Tomball Honky Tonk Chili Challenge – May
- Beetles, Brew & Barbecue – September
- Rail & Tails Mudbug Festival – May
- The Tomball Bluegrass Festival – October
- July 4th Celebration & Street Party – July
- The Tomball German Heritage Festival – March
- German Christmas Festival and Christmas on Commerce – December
- Tomball Night – August
- Zomball in Tomball – October
- Tomball Texas Music Festival – August
- The Freight Train Food Truck Festival – October